Answered By: Robert Fitzpatrick
Last Updated: Nov 12, 2014     Views: 22

Yes!  There is someone at the university who can proctor your exam.


Name: Gail D Carr
Title: Director of Continuing Education
Office Phone: (603) 535-2228
Mail Stop: MSC 10
Department: Frost School Cont/Prof Studies

The Frost School is in the lower level of Speare Hall (the floor below the Registrar's Office).

The PASS Office will proctor tests for PSU students associated with the PASS Office.