Answered By: Christin Wixson
Last Updated: Nov 12, 2014     Views: 9

Unfortunately, we do not have that DVD, but if you are a PSU student, faculty, or staff member, you can request it via interlibrary loan.  To request this--or any item we don't own--through interlibrary loan, simply:

  • Search for it in our WorldCat catalog, but first change the search from Plymouth State University to Libraries Worldwide  
  • Click on the item you want.  In this case: A Thousand Acres 
  • Because we do not own it, you can click the Request item through Interlibrary Loan button
  • You will be asked to login to your myPlymouth account
  • If this is your first time using interlibrary loan, fill out the short first-time user form
  • The request form will be automatically filled in with the item information.  Simply click Submit Request

The item may take a few days or more to arrive and then it will be available for you to pick up at Lamson. To check the status of your request, go to our interlibrary loan site and click Outstanding Requests